press "Get Started" (green button below Video Calling)
- a new facebook window appears "Who Do You Want to Call?" - just select one of your online friends
- a second facebook window appears "Give … a Call" and "To talk to … face to face, click the video call button" (you may press "Okay")
- at the same time, the chat window opens and there is a new icon for video chat (Start a video call)
press the new "video chat button" (Start a video call) to start setting up facebook video call (this button is on the chat window you opened with your friend)
- a third facebook window opens "Set up video calling?" and "To talk to … face to face, please complete a quick, one-time setup." in the same window you'll see your friends who already installed facebook video calling "3 of your friends already set up video calling."
press "Set Up" to continue
- the FacebookVideoCalling.jar (Mac) or FacebookVideoCallSetup.exe (Windows) will be downloaded to your device and a new alert window gives the following instructions: To set up video calling with Facebook:
Click FacebookVideoCalling.jar in the bottom corner of your browser.
Once setup is complete, you're ready to enjoy your first call.
Open (run) the downloaded application to set up facebook video call
- the software will be installed in a few moments and your previously selected friend is called automatically
You are ready do make video calls via facebook. Enjoy!