Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
difficulty getting JabberCamApp to respond (server handshake too long error)
11-30-2010, 04:43 AM,
difficulty getting JabberCamApp to respond (server handshake too long error)
Hi - I'm pretty far along (I thought) in the install, and stuck with the flash app not being able to talk to the red5 application. Here's how it looks...

When I bring up the flash app, it immediately says

"13:37:39  unable to connect to rtmp://clickacam.com/JabberCamApp"

a few seconds later I see in the server log:

[INFO] [NioProcessor-4] org.red5.server.adapter.MultiThreadedApplicationAdapter - W3C x-categoryConfusedession x-event:connect c-ip:69.180.30.113 c-client-id:2
[WARN] [Red5_Scheduler_Worker-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPConnection - Closing RTMPMinaConnection from 69.180.30.113 : 60384 to clickacam.com (in: 3419 out 3221 ), with id 32416137 due to long handshake

(slight delay between those two).

So clearly the connectivity is correct, flash is finding the right Red5 server, but something seems off beyond that.

I installed the app by dropping the latest JabberCamApp (unmodified) from the Flashbuilder project, into the WebApps directory. When I did this, I could see the application show up in the red5 admin panel as an application.

Anyone have any suggestions? you can reach this at ClickaCam.com and see the frontend error if that's of use. Thanks,

Graham Street

Messages In This Thread
difficulty getting JabberCamApp to respond (server handshake too long error) - itsgs - 11-30-2010, 04:43 AM