Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom istall help
02-08-2011, 02:09 PM,
custom istall help
I bought your crc3.0 for $19 deal. I managed to install a quick install version but am having trouble installing a custom version. I have followed your instructions on the install notepad file but am having problems. Can you direct me in the right direction for the custom install or explain step by step.
02-09-2011, 12:35 AM,
RE: custom istall help
What are the errors or where are you stuck?
02-11-2011, 02:58 PM,
Importing Flex Project into Adobe Flash Builder 4

4- Go to: File > Import Flex Project (FXP) --- Choose 'Project Folder' and hit Browse. Choose the Folder where you unzipped your 'Flex_Project.zip' (i.e. D: hard-drive, 'Flex_Project' --- Hit 'Finish' (this worked)

5- On the upper left corner of Adobe Flash Builder 4, in the Package Explorer view, click 'Flex_Project' once, then choose: File > Properties from menu above. (Doesn't allow for a 'file then properties', 'New Flex project' screen comes up to 'create a flex project': where am I going wrong here?)
02-12-2011, 01:06 AM,
Send me a PM with the email address you used at e-junkie (PayPal) and I'll send you a new version packaged with Adobe Flash Builder 4.
02-12-2011, 01:09 PM,
RVC3.0 Adobe Flash Builder 4 project archive sent via e-mail.
02-14-2011, 01:37 PM,
Thanks for file. Ok I am following instructions on this post(http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Importing-Flex-Project-into-Adobe-Flash-Builder-4?highlight=import+flex).
1.Downloaded and install Adobe Flash Builder 4(already had)

2.Unzipped 'Flex_Project.zip' to a folder on my hard drive.

3. Launched adobe.

4.Go to :File>import Flex Project(FXP)---Chose 'Project Folder' and hit browse. Chose the folder where I unzipped my 'Flex_project.zip'(Got error' The folder does not contain a valid Flash Builder Project.) What should I do.
02-21-2011, 01:03 AM,
I guess you are trying to import the downloaded archive to Flash Builder. Unzip it first and import the Adobe Flash Builder Project (.fxp file). Some help is here: http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-Installing-JabberCam-CRC-4

You posted this question to the wrong forum, here you cannot expect a quick answer, I moved it to the right one.