Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help file for pulldown
02-06-2011, 02:19 PM,
Help file for pulldown
Hello --

I saw this referenced somewhere but I cannot find it now. How do we create a HELP file for the top pulldown on RVC 5.1? (The button next to the Settings and Map on top?

02-07-2011, 08:26 AM,
RE: Help file for pulldown
(02-06-2011, 02:19 PM)LAChris Wrote:  Hello --

I saw this referenced somewhere but I cannot find it now. How do we create a HELP file for the top pulldown on RVC 5.1? (The button next to the Settings and Map on top?

Is anyone working this weekend?

1) I just need the reference for the pulldown file (up near Google Maps);
and
2) Our Mac problem is pretty serious (http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-problem-with-crc-flash-version-and-mac?highlight=Mac ) and we have gone several days without an answer on this. We are using the latest 5.1 version and latest Flash. None of those fixes work (permission based).
02-07-2011, 01:32 PM,
Hi, to add the help file, just create help.html under the /help directory in your root folder (/help/help.html)
The FP issue is hard to fix, we are unable to reproduce the error.
02-07-2011, 02:20 PM,
(02-07-2011, 01:32 PM)JabberCam Wrote:  Hi, to add the help file, just create help.html under the /help directory in your root folder (/help/help.html)
The FP issue is hard to fix, we are unable to reproduce the error.

THANK YOU! That worked perfectly.

Yea, the Mac problem is pretty large and is the exact same problem that the two other people in that thread had. It seems it just started last month. Makes no difference if its Safari or Firefox. I recompiled again this weekend with the latest version of RVC just to make sure, but made no difference.
02-08-2011, 12:17 AM,
I had the same issue with a high-end SONY Vaio laptop. A camera driver and FP 10.1 reinstall and several restarts were needed to get rid of the problem.
02-08-2011, 03:05 AM,
(02-08-2011, 12:17 AM)JabberCam Wrote:  I had the same issue with a high-end SONY Vaio laptop. A camera driver and FP 10.1 reinstall and several restarts were needed to get rid of the problem.

Thanks Jabber -- will try somethings. Putting a Mac "warning" message for people in the meantime.
02-08-2011, 06:04 AM,
http://www.videosoftware.pro/forum/THREAD-problem-with-crc-flash-version-and-mac?pid=1123#pid1123